Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arsenal_2111

Have i lost him?

5 posts in this topic

Had a player for a few years now, and sent him out on loan to Chelsea (Last day of Jan window 2020)

Now on his transfer screen it doesnt have ANY contract details, for either me or Chelsea. I offered him a new contract,but there was still nothing.

I cant recall him, and his loan doesnt have an end date... have i lost him?

Thanks.

Had a player for a few years now, and sent him out on loan to Chelsea (Last day of Jan window 2020)

Now on his transfer screen it doesnt have ANY contract details, for either me or Chelsea. I offered him a new contract,but there was still nothing.

I cant recall him, and his loan doesnt have an end date... have i lost him?

Thanks.

This does seem like it must be a bug.Have you used fmm or any other editer as it may explain it.

Did you get any errors while offering a new contract? There was a bug in FM07 I think where it would occasionaly let you offer a contract but not assign him a role, therefore he would just dissapear.

Used the in game editor at the start, but all i did was changed the defoe thingy.

Saying that, i am contemplating getting FMM just to cancel his loan/release him then sign him again.

Neji - No errors, and it does let me assign him a role. But he seems to be out of contract with me, and with a never ending loan to Chelsea.

It even says on his profile "On Loan at Chelsea"!