what is the best tactic with two striker,does it exist??

i play with 4-2-3-1

it is the best tactic (all tactic with one striker) but i wanna play with two strikers,it's better and prettier but unfortunately on this game it seems that is impossible to play with two forwards

i have marquinhos and rossi in my fiorentina squad and is shame that one of them is on bench

is there any good tactic with two strikers?

also want to mention that i don't think that every team has it own tactic,i believe there is an ultimate "best" tactic as always

on last manager it was croat 4-2-3-1 (croat if you are reading this contact me on PM, i'm GREAT fan of your tactic)

currently working on ultimate tactic but there is a lot work to do....

sorry for my maybe poor english mates:)

i play with 4-2-3-1

it is the best tactic (all tactic with one striker) but i wanna play with two strikers,it's better and prettier but unfortunately on this game it seems that is impossible to play with two forwards

i have marquinhos and rossi in my fiorentina squad and is shame that one of them is on bench

is there any good tactic with two strikers?

also want to mention that i don't think that every team has it own tactic,i believe there is an ultimate "best" tactic as always

on last manager it was croat 4-2-3-1 (croat if you are reading this contact me on PM, i'm GREAT fan of your tactic)

currently working on ultimate tactic but there is a lot work to do....

sorry for my maybe poor english mates:)

I play a 442 with a main striker and a link striker. Moutinho plays as a defensive playmaker for me - and he's class at it.

fm09-442.jpg

In my experimenting the best way for your forwards to score is have your midfields settings to be perfect so that the strikers can feed off the passes and crosses and score. think about it if you have henry and torres with a poor midfield and poor service they wont score.

I have one of my strikers on very little individual settings but high creative freedom so he will do what he wants and will be a lot harder to track. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but this game is called 'Football Manager' i.e you're supposed to manage? Not 'Football ask forums how to manage your team'

Planning to post that much? It's getting real boring, real fast, let people play their game the way they want to.

Archived