Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gillsminnow

General sponsorship deals

6 posts in this topic

Sorry to hijack this thread (not sure what the OP is asking) but I have the following sponsorship deals:

club sponsorship

stadium sponsorship

shirt sponsorship

... what is 'club sponsorship'??? They don't have their name on the shirt or the stadium, so what benefit is it? It's a fair chunk of money too IIRC.

[quote name='elgreenio']what do you mean?[/quote]

Like anything that isnt a kit sponsor. So your run of the mill club who isnt Man Utd et al can progress to the Premiership or whatever and then get some other form of sponsorship (stadium, club, general etc).

im guessing stadium sponsorship only appears on new grounds? or ones already in the db as do arsenal play at ashburton grove on fm again or not?

I have similar issue - no sponsors at all....

I'm with Millwall and gained promotion to Championship but both my sponsorhip deals expired and we didn't get any fresh money. So no sponsors at all!!!
My finances are really bad - 75K transfer budget and 6K salary for key players which is really tough.

Do you know how to get new decent sponsorship deals? I do not see such option in 'Board requests' and I really need some.

Or I just sit back and wait for my lazy Board to find new sponsors - I'm now in March, the season is almost over and still nothing :(

"Do you know how to get new decent sponsorship deals? I do not see such option in 'Board requests' and I really need some"

IRL managers are never involved in sponsorship deals - it's the board's job. All you can do is keep winning and getting promoted - one more jump and you'll get all that lovely Sky TV money!