Manager age and club crests

Ok so again the age that you start out has not been modified, starting out a managerial career at 50? And going until 80, I know it doesn’t affect gameplay or anything but that is just laziness in a lack of editing. Also, why have club crest for Italian league but not Spanish? The big teams like Barca and Real Madrid have crappy made up crests. Again, I think it is laziness

Setting your own age seems like a pointless feature to me..just a visual thing

Club logos has nothing to do with laziness, it is legal/license thing..you can always download a logo pack if you want tho

2 hours ago, Andy333 said:

Ok so again the age that you start out has not been modified, starting out a managerial career at 50? And going until 80, I know it doesn’t affect gameplay or anything but that is just laziness in a lack of editing. Also, why have club crest for Italian league but not Spanish? The big teams like Barca and Real Madrid have crappy made up crests. Again, I think it is laziness

I agree 50 is an odd starting age, 40 makes more sense.

As for club crests, that will be definitely be due to licensing. The more licensed badges they have, the more the game will cost - and just for aesthetics like that? Meh

Also, check your negativity. Telling these no doubt hard working devs that they are "lazy" is hardly going to win them around to what you want, is it?

• SI Staff

The age will disappear from view in an update - it doesn't affect gameplay at all for human managers and is simply 'a value' ...

The club crests are simply where we don't have licences to use the real ones, we used to just use 'bland' badges and tried to make things a little more attractive (which apparently you don't like?).

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2020 at 13:50, Marc Vaughan said:

The age will disappear from view in an update - it doesn't affect gameplay at all for human managers and is simply 'a value' ...

The club crests are simply where we don't have licences to use the real ones, we used to just use 'bland' badges and tried to make things a little more attractive (which apparently you don't like?).

Hi, will the age be gone after this new update?