Manager Knowledge

Can someone explain to me please how the knowledge bars in the manager profile work?

In my game, I am the manager of Luton, it's the 19th May 2010, at the start of the game I chose English as my main nationality and second nationality of Scottish. During th game the board has allowed me to scout in the UK & Ireland along with Spain & France. So when I look at my knowledge level now I see that it has been updated. England is still at 100%. Scotland has moved from 50% to approx 66%. Ireland is at about 30%, Wales 20& and then Nigeria at 10%. The only player I have in my squad of Nigerian extraction is Moses Ashkodi.

Why have I been given this Nigeria knowledge? How is the knowledge calculated? It's all very confusing.

You get knowledge from Ashikodi, presumably the theory goes that if you were interested in any top players from that country, you could just ask your player and find out. In the game, you can't ask him (other than asking him to recommend one player), so the game just gives you this knowledge.

I'm certain this is how it happens, as I have about 20% knowledge of The Solomon Islands because I have Benjamin Totori in my team, who, to my knowledge, is the only player with that nationality in the game.

Archived