Rate my Feyenoord tactic

Overlap means that your AML/AMR will hold up the ball for the upcoming WB. So that won't work with IFa and RMD roles who should be advancing and scoring. 

Besides, a tactic may show OK in this app but you'll have to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your players as well. 

12 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Test the tactic and see how it works. It does not look bad overall. 

I tested it. 20 games and looks good, but i won there 10 games only 1:0 with lot of shoots on target. Box to Box on left side it was very good idea. He won few games for me. Sometimes I play with weaker team and I want to score more than 1 goal, but i don't know what can I change there.

20 hours ago, GianniM said:

Overlap means that your AML/AMR will hold up the ball for the upcoming WB. So that won't work with IFa and RMD roles who should be advancing and scoring. 

Besides, a tactic may show OK in this app but you'll have to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your players as well. 

Ye, thanks. I removed these overlap. Left wing and right work good with these combinations.

20 hours ago, robot_skeleton said:

Hi, I really like this tacic tell me more about what you would like to achieve!

I tested it and looks really solid. I like False 9 and Raumdeuter, thats why i use them. All my offensvie players score goals for me (I wanted it too). Box to box works really good there.