Dortmund 3-4-1-2 help

Hi guys, I am looking for help to create the followindg patterns of movement. First , Hummel plays the pass to Guerreiro, and then Guerreiro has two options where he could pass the ball either he can go to Reyna or Haaland in the channels. If he decides to go to Haaland behind the defender with a clipped ball, Reyna will go to the box for a cross from Haaland. I am attempting to do what they do in real life, but the overall goal is to play vertical or quick passing. The pattern I described is one I would like to see. If Guerreiro chooses to go to Reyna, assuming he has a clear gap to play the pass to Reyna and made himself available, Reyna can quickly lay it off to Witsel. Upon receiving Reyna's pass, Witsel can either switch the ball to the other flank to Meunier or decide to play another quick access to Guerreiro. The main goal here is to play quick zig-zag passing between each line. Does anyone to how to achieve what I want or any help and recommendations?

tactical-board.com (4).png

I don't know, but maybe something like this could work:

CFat     PFat

TQ

WMsu   DLPde  BWMsu   WMsu

BPDde  CDco  BPDde

SK??

in-possession TIs - play out of defence, shorter passing, higher tempo, slightly narrower width and focus play down the left

mentality - most probably positive

That would be my starting point. 

First of all;  Both of two forwards Haaland and Edouard are  between opposition CBs and FBs. They play on halfspaces.

There is no vertical symmetry between central midfielders and the two forwards. Forwards stay wider than CMs.

If Akanji has the ball, players will move a little to the right. So 2 CMs are almost in line with the edge of midfield circle in this picture. Thus the team width is acceptable as standard.

19 hours ago, raktim0699 said:

Reyna will go to the box for a cross from Haaland

he has a clear gap to play the pass to Reyna and made himself available

I agree with @Experienced Defender.These are natural movements of a TRQ.

Upon receiving Reyna's pass, Witsel can either switch the ball to the other flank to Meunier or decide to play another quick access to Guerreiro

Witsel gets a pass in a deeper position from a more creative and advanced player. Definitely he is a deeper playmaker .So a DLPd for him.

This is a 3-4-1-2 but team with the ball. In FM language; this is not the tactic. This is a development of a tactic.  I assume this is a 5-2-1-2 WB.

In this picture LCM is deeper than RCM, LWB is more advanced than RWB. Also RWB positioned higher than LCM.

Hence with these ideas it can be adapted FM like;

SKd

BPDd-CDco-BPDd

LWB: WBa

RWB: WBs

LCM: DLP d

RCM: a support CM role except MEZ or Playmaker roles.

AM: TRQ

2 FWs: either on attack duty role with stay wider PI.

In this picture defenders pushed higher and forwards placed themselves outside of the box. Vertical spaces between CBs-CMs-AM-FWs are similar. So a higher D-line and a higher LOE.

Hummel plays the pass to Guerreiro

-play out of defence

play vertical or quick passing

-a  shorter passing - higher tempo combination.

-dribble less TI can be used also.

Edited by zabyl
added dribble less TI.