Can't find option to loan out for money in FM20

Hi!

Very new to FM, I am currently having a lot of success heavily scouting and getting lots of young promising players, loaning them in bulk and sell the non exceptional and keep the exceptional.
However, I found while googling something else that you can loan out players for a monthly fee, however I can't find the option? Every option I see is about how much I the loaning club will pay, or I misunderstanding the field?

I am currently adding "Bonus upon completion" with very low bar, but I wonder if there is something I am missing (e.g. cannot replicate what is on this post https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/7c23p2/remember_to_loan_out_players_for_money/ )

If relevant, I am playing in the premier league.

Edited by pandipastrami

Hey thank you for the reply, I guess I have always misunderstood the options, so to confirm say I have this fictional setup when offering to club: 

image.png.10a224c8f689bbb61db8c160cfe2f7c1.png

Will I receive 1M when the player plays and 2.5 when he doesn't? I thought for whatever reason (maybe because English is not my language :) ) that would have to pay that. 

Instead for the wage, who's paying in this case? Me that I own the player or the club that is loaning it? 

Thank you! 

1 minute ago, pandipastrami said:

Will I receive 1M when the player plays and 2.5 when he doesn't?

Yes, that's correct. However, €1M fees on top of full wages is quite a lot, so unless you're offering out a star-caliber player, not a lot of clubs may bite.

Anyway, in the Premier League, you should definitely be able to replicate the strategy linked above. Most of the youth players are usually at least Championship quality, so the interest will be there as long as the amounts are reasonable. I do it myself, my strategy is to buy all decent youngsters I can find for under €3M and even if majority of them never make it into the first team, they'll earn you a hefty profit through loan fees and later a transfer fee. My only requirement is a positive personality, so I can guarantee at least some kind of development without having to play them myself.

Definitely a way to make nice profits, although sorting them all out at once can be quite a hassle. In previous FMs, there used to be an option where you could select more players at once and offer them out for fees (you used to be able select the percentage of value in Staff Responsibilities), but nowadays it's gone and you have to offer every player out individually. Loan Managers or Directors of Football also never seem to request any fees, so you have to do it yourself.

dJEW3fs.jpg

PJl5BOk.jpg

vO82OVz.jpg

7 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

Yes, that's correct. However, €1M fees on top of full wages is quite a lot, so unless you're offering out a star-caliber player, not a lot of clubs may bite.

Oh yes, is completely fictional just to have easy number to type :)  Thank you for your reply!

Regarding the wage, if I put 100% ,will pay or will the club that is receiving the player? 

Edited by pandipastrami