football manager (epic) pre game editor ?

First time i have got the game away from steam and i am so confused i cannot for the life of me find the pre game editor, tried to use the in game editor but it sucks and stops working when the season starts and never works again.

Is there a pre game editor for this version

On 24/10/2020 at 21:25, onimod13 said:

First time i have got the game away from steam and i am so confused i cannot for the life of me find the pre game editor, tried to use the in game editor but it sucks and stops working when the season starts and never works again.

Is there a pre game editor for this version

Sadly isn’t one at this time. I fell foul of this. For all the issues I’ve had with epic I will not be using them again. 

Its been well documented on other posts that the Game was Free for a reason . It was just to download free so you would buy FM21 which will have all the fruit like the Pre-Editor and Touch for the one price then the In Game Editor for a small fee . 

2 hours ago, onimod13 said:

Thanks for the info, never did like epic but it was free and the first time i hadnt bought the fm game ever.
Pre game editor is a huge loss if there isnt one with 21 i wont be buying it either.

This was the first fm I hadn’t been able to justify buying as cash needed elsewhere but was pleased to try it free (an still am) thanks to epic. Game is fine. Editor would’ve been nice. Just the epic launcher etc is a pile of poo. Lol. Steam far better. I’ll never whinge about steam again