Spurs Tactic 09

i like many of u have been struggling to find a set of tactics to work with teams out of the ''top four''.............. until now!!

i really went through my tactics very strictly and gave my players my own set of instructions as follows........

line up: Standard 4-4-2(Normal or Attacking)

----------------Gomes----------------------

Hutton---Woodgate----King-----Taiwo-----

Bentley-----Modric------Inler----Montolivo--

------Pavluychenko--Agbonlahor--------

Passing: Normal

Def:Direct(High)

Full Backs:Direct(Low)

MCa/MCd:Mixed

RM/LM:Mixed(low)

CFa/CFd:Mixed(Low).

Passing: Attacking

Def:Short

Full Backs:Mixed(Low)

MCa/MCd:Mixed

RM/LM:Direct

CFa/CFd:Direct

with the NORMAL tactic settings ur defenders know how to make sure they defend 1st and foremost(thats why passing set to direct) and give the ball to midfielders who try keep better possesion(thats why the mixed low setting) and the forwards more shorter mixed passing to try create something.

with the ATTACKING tactic setting u must have ur full backs set to ''attacking'' mentality so they get forward and cause havoc, they wingers will be more direct with the ball and their attitude(thats why u set direct passing for wide players) and make sure they have forward runs on often. Ur MCa will also make forward runs to support the attack aswell, also ur full backs!!

Have High tempo for atttacking with high width setting(this is to create space for ur more creative players to find space and be more affective). only give creative freedom to those who u think are ur ''Classico'' Players. like in mine i have Modric for instance.

Im currently sitting 3rd in the league after 12 games, 7 won, 2 drawn and 3 lost. Two of my defeats came away to arsenal(1-2) last minute goal after i had been the better team and away to Man utd(0-2) this was at start of season and team needed more time to gel. plus its no shame losing to the champions!

I have just beating Chelsea 2-1 at the Bridge which im delighted about, again my team were immense.

i will load up the screen shots if anyone wants just need to be told how to do it( im a novice at this)lol.

Hope this helps guys cause in was close to braking point.

Let me know what u think.......

Cheers.

heres the tactic guys

normal:

http://rs496l3.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?rsuploadid=325950082692508732

Attacking:

http://rs556l3.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?rsuploadid=325950082666381413

Hope theys get u some better results like mine have until ur team gel a bit better. Mind dont start out with the attacking one be a bit more conservative to start with then if u need a goal go attacking.( i like to make sure my players have high fitness levels in training, aerobic and strength, so that near the end when they are attacking they can outrun the opposition!)

Let me know how u get on.............

well i finished the season in 5th position. not bad start and kinda happy as i made my tactics by myself. so if uz have tried them let me know.

will need someone to tell me how to use imageshack, cant get it working. iv been printing screen shot of my league position and pasting into a folder and saving it but it wont let me upload.

Archived