Leagues evolve into something financially better or not?

For example, if league over years or decades jumps from 37. to 16. place on continental leagues rank list, will it exponencialy increase money from prizes and TV rights? Or it will forever stay poorling as it was at the begining?

Yes it increases as you improve. In Denmark, the prize money is 4 times what it was at the start (I’m in the year 2036). I have only managed to get the league to 6th in the coefficients though. I imagine a top 4 spot would help increase further.

On 27/09/2020 at 14:16, BuryBlade said:

Yes it increases as you improve. In Denmark, the prize money is 4 times what it was at the start (I’m in the year 2036). I have only managed to get the league to 6th in the coefficients though. I imagine a top 4 spot would help increase further.

How is the regen generation for Denmark in your save? Are you getting any first teamers coming through?

13 hours ago, Sloak said:

How is the regen generation for Denmark in your save? Are you getting any first teamers coming through?

Quite a few decent players actually (I’ve been pleasantly surprised!) Only 1 or 2 who would be considered top players (could walk into any team) but a good number of players who are good enough for CL football. 

Maybe I’m helped by the fact I have only loaded Sweden, Denmark and Norway (I play Touch on the iPad so can only have 3 countries) - Swedish teams are developing excellent talent and have progressed their own league to 7th in the coefficients and Hammarby are an absolute force. They’ve won 7 in a row domestically and get to the CL knockout rounds every year.