Help me do my tactic better

First thing I am noticing is that you've got 3(4) playmakers in 2x DLP+AP(+BPD). You can leave BPD but he is not necesary for playing out of the back. You also want only one playmaker in midfield/attack. You are not vertical enough because you have 3 players occupying roughly the same space and doing exactly the same thing - look to pass. In central mid (dm, cm strata and AMC) you want a ball carrier, a runner and holding player.

You can try to play CM-D + BBM as cm pairing and AP-A as your amc. I would put CM-D on the side where you have your more attacking fullback. You can also try DLP-D, BBM, AM-A. CM-D, RPM, SS is also another option with which I had great success earlier. CM-D, RPM, Treq-A is also another option.

Another thing preventing verticality is using play out of defense and distribute to full backs at the same time. Your keeper will attempt to distribute to defenders as-is with play out of defense instruction but will not force it. He will skip the first line and go to a free winger, playmaker or even a striker for a quick counter attack. I would take away distribute to full backs.

Play out of defense without using distribute to fullbacks.

image.thumb.png.f312949db4f8c4e7cd79b6d9ed8e99dc.pngimage.thumb.png.d946a7744ea88931c91c6246a3281817.pngimage.thumb.png.6b8299e988b28e0a19142a234a2e59f3.pngimage.thumb.png.a437540511e6798e83332a11681a820a.png

10 hours ago, AdomiEunwoo said:

Screenshot_13.png

- As many as 3 playmakers in the closest possible vicinity (even 2 would be overkill, let alone 3)

- Extremely aggressive defensive instructions, which not just make you defensively too vulnerable but also deprive your own players of space up front

- High tempo coupled with a setup of roles and duties that is obviously possession-oriented

These are the most obvious issues you need to address, although there are potentially a couple more.