Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
PostMovieCam

Jenkins error message

Recommended Posts

Hi I posted in the bug thread that this error message popped up when I try to test a competition. This is for all of them no matter if it is a new file or an old one.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

20200721_222928.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, this error has turned up before for several people.

A few of those errors could be solved because the error was caused by an error in the file itself, sometimes the cause can't be found.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Yes, this error has turned up before for several people.

A few of those errors could be solved because the error was caused by an error in the file itself, sometimes the cause can't be found.

So I have to look into the editor files? Or one the save files?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the editor files. It can be solved, it looks like you picked an option that doesn't have an endpoint somewhere, but it is awfully hard to pinpoint what the exact issue.

I have hidden the double thread for this same subject btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

In the editor files. It can be solved, it looks like you picked an option that doesn't have an endpoint somewhere, but it is awfully hard to pinpoint what the exact issue.

I have hidden the double thread for this same subject btw.

So this can be solved within the editor, or do I have to go deeper then that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will have to edit the file. It is hard to say what is the exact reason, I would have to see the file for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I share the File Right, I have been a little confused on how the File Sharing Works on the forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You did share it right. Haven't been able to find the fix (yet).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

You did share it right. Haven't been able to find the fix (yet).

Cool, thanks you so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/07/2020 at 01:32, Wolf_pd said:

You did share it right. Haven't been able to find the fix (yet).

So I tried a fresh files with no changes at all and the error still came up. Does that change anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's bizarre. Just a new file, no changes and save?

That sounds like a local issue then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

That's bizarre. Just a new file, no changes and save?

That sounds like a local issue then.

Yeah thanks for your trying. I don't know how it happened at all so my save stuff will be postponed to fm 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

That's bizarre. Just a new file, no changes and save?

That sounds like a local issue then.

Would zipping my fm editor help at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, that will not make a difference.

You can try and verify the files with Steam though. Such an error should only occur because there is somewhere an issue with the installation and Steam will pick up on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

No, that will not make a difference.

You can try and verify the files with Steam though. Such an error should only occur because there is somewhere an issue with the installation and Steam will pick up on that.

Like in the stream properties? Thanks for everything man, you have helped a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PostMovieCam said:

Like in the stream properties? Thanks for everything man, you have helped a lot.

Yes, via the stream properties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...