Stop Inter-league transfer

thegr8anand

Guys I am trying to stop transfer within league teams for the first three seasons. I have tried using 'Cannot buy from same division or lower' or 'foreign transfers only' but it doesn't seem to be working. I have tried changing stuff nothing seems to be working. Can anyone guide what i am doing wrong? I want the first 3 seasons to not have any transfers within the same league.

9 minutes ago, thegr8anand said:

No its not that. They are set to start from 2022 after first 3 years of limited transfer window. I have tried changing type to foreign transfers only or can't buy players who have played 5 games in same division but nothing works.

Where do you push back the start dates of those windows? In the screenshot they start the same year as the others as far as I can see.

Its not visible in the screenshot. At the bottom you get option for year, start year, end year. 2000 is just the base year. It's not this. I have tested this out too. The dates work fine as the standard window is shown from 2022 onwards but the actual transfer limitation does not work at all.