So I've bought FM20. Key differences from FM19?

So I've only gone and done it! Despite saying in a post back in October that I likely wouldn't be buying FM20, the lure of a discounted price has led to me becoming yet another owner of the game. It wasn't just the price though. I've actually missed the discussions on this forum (and the arguments too to be fair - ha!) so am now busily catching up as best I can.

Now I went all-in with FM19, using this forum, youtube etc.., to make my own 'hints and tips' guide to help me play the game (sad huh?). So I'm still very much committed to FM19 and will be playing FM20 alongside my FM19 careers.

So...what should I be looking out for in FM20 that is different to how FM19 plays? I already know about the new features (club vision, development centre etc..) and have seen there are a few new training sessions you can run. Anything else I should be aware of? I'm assuming the way tactics and training work has not changed much but be good to hear from those that have played both FM19 and FM20 and if they have to approach parts of the game differently.

Now off to do some more forum catch up!

Two striker tactics seem more consistently effective than single striker tactics, high pressing and attacking mentality seems very effective, players who can dribble really well will create lots of chances and free kicks for you, defenders will concede too many one one one chances but strikers will miss a lot of those, and having a couple of really good corner and free kick takers seems as important as ever.

The game is really fun, but you have to look the other way on a couple of match engine tendencies and animations.

Defending set pieces is, in my opinion, certainly not an issue (unless you watch key highlights only ,which is an obvious). 

Everything Overmars said rings true. So I guess what IS key is to not go in thinking it is like 19 haha

Edited by Danielfc