Creating a player traits calculator

Player traits are often overlooked, if my friends are anything to go by. Often in multiplayer games they will complain about a players actions in game, at best blaming their tactics, at worst... the match engine itself. 

A few clicks and a quick glance later, more often than not, I can see that this "abnormal, abhorrent and awful" match incident, aligns (unsurprisingly) perfectly with said players traits. He is doing... exactly what his player page said on the tin. 

The importance of player traits can't be overlooked, influencing how our footballers behave on field. Of course, there is often times some degree of uncertainty as to what is required for each. 

Sadly, I too am unsure, and am turning to you for help. 

Rather fortunately for the spreadsheeters of the world, FM allows us to export player data. Numerical fiddling on a heavenly grid based spreadsheet system get's my (presumably somewhat beige and tepid) juices flowing. Thus, I aim to create a "traits calculator", where you can copy your players attributes into it, and it will spit out what traits he best suits and which you should avoid. 

Thanks to the tireless work of people at FMScout (I'm not affiliated with them, but greatly appreciate the effort), I've been using the list of attributes they suggest as a guide. However, on closer inspection I feel it may be slightly wrong. So, I've made a list of all the traits, and the corresponding attributes... and wanted to see whether or not they seem right to people from experience/other websites/insider information. 

After clearing the agreed upon errors, I'll go ahead and make the traits spreadsheet, and post it here ASAP. It's not like i'm going anywhere anyway. 

So, please help me if you can spare the time (he joked), to make sure that it will be as accurate as possible.

Cheers!

P.S. Should linking to other websites not be permitted, please let me know. For fairness, I'm merely placing a link to the site I used, as this was not my own work. Forgive me if this does not follow forums rules. 

https://www.fmscout.com/a-player-traits-guide.html

Traits.png

I'd be most interested to see the results here. I had a brief look and didn't spot anything glaringly obvious, but I don't currently have the time to sit down and look at it. But I am very interested to see how this goes.

I made a thread in here some months ago regarding spreadsheets, and a surprising number of people seemed to do this kind of thing, so I would assume a lot would find this interesting as well.