Hidden field

Hi!

Any idea how to hide this field when searching for staff? I remember by  default it was hidden (wrapped) but i think i clicked something and now it is always displayed and even if i hide it by clicking on the arrow when i come back it is displayed again.

Thank you!

Capture.PNG

19 hours ago, roykela said:

The tiny little arrow to the right of 'Edit Search' should be what you're looking for.

Yes...if i click that it is wrapped but if i go to another menu and come back it is still displayed like in the snapshot....i remember clicking something so that filed was displayed but not exactly what....and now it stays like that whenever i come to that menu...it is a little annoying for me :P 

3 hours ago, Welshace said:

If you get rid of the search parameter itself ( the 'staff role' parameter) does it still come back? .. that field will always be visible if there is something in the search parameter..

@Welshace

Do you mean this? Even with no parameter selected i still get it displayed like this when coming to this menu. It was not like this when i started the save but a certain time i clicked by mistake something and it got displayed and remained like this...

Capture.PNG

Edited by bitzu_rock

19 hours ago, Welshace said:

And when it's like that and you click this? (red box) 7i3hp46.png

Does it come back when you re enter the page?

If so.. would only suggest you delete skin cache and reload and see if that helps

Yes it comes back again...i will delete skin cache to see what happens.