Random determination drop of 10

Ive had a search but i cant ind any other posts like this one. Has anyone had this before and if they have, is it recoverable? 

I had this regen keeper first season and he has brilliant potential. I have chucked him in as first choice straight away and has been ever since. 

He had 14 determination but due to 'off field events' it has dropped to 4 from 14! 

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 18.05.21.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 18.05.54.png

vor 3 Minuten schrieb jkae:

Ive had a search but i cant ind any other posts like this one. Has anyone had this before and if they have, is it recoverable? 

I had this regen keeper first season and he has brilliant potential. I have chucked him in as first choice straight away and has been ever since. 

He had 14 determination but due to 'off field events' it has dropped to 4 from 14! 

There where threads about that before. It's a random factor in the game. Like in real life a young player might lose interest in football do to personal reasons. 

1 minute ago, KUBI said:

There where threads about that before. It's a random factor in the game. Like in real life a young player might lose interest in football do to personal reasons. 

Ah ok, i have searched but couldn't find any. 

Do you think adding him to a mentoring group with highly determined and professional players will help?

Gerade eben schrieb jkae:

Ah ok, i have searched but couldn't find any. 

Do you think adding him to a mentoring group with highly determined and professional players will help?

I read that it's possible to gain determination but don't expect any miracles. So maybe 6 or 8 will be possible.

1 minute ago, KUBI said:

I read that it's possible to gain determination but don't expect any miracles. So maybe 6 or 8 will be possible.

OK thanks, ill start scouting potential replacements!