Changing colour of current date button

Mikeonhisboat

Another question....

Am struggling to change the outline colour of the 'current game date' box as circled in pic below.

Somewhere the colour is set to the standard "text" colour. I know I can change the "text" colour via settings.xml, and have done. But I want this box outline to be the team's secondary colour. So I need to find the file that labels the colour as "text" and change it to "secondary". But I can't find this file anywhere.

Whenever I try putting the extracted file "current game date widget.xml" (which sounds like a likely starting point) into my panels folder in my skin, it causes a graphics error. Even if I don't change the file at all. Which is weird. Looking in this file I can see the likely file I need to change is: "buttons/custom/interface/date/paper". BUT I can't find this file anywhere in the rsource extractor. There is the very similarly named "buttons/custom/interface/date/button"But altering that doesn't have any affect. 

Where can I find the , "buttons/custom/interface/date/paper" or otherwise change the colour of this current game date box?

Screenshot (24).png

Thankyou! I've re-extracted everything I can find via the resource archiver though and still no dice. . In the extracted file sitoolkit/skins/fm-widgets/graphics/buttons/custom/interface/date there are no paper files - neither the graphics themselves or the paper.xml. Had a look through the 6-8 skins I could find but none have these files either. Either folk haven't editted this button so their skins don't contain these directories. Or they have radically changed it meaning their graphics files won't work for me. Completely stumped as to where I can find the paper.xml and paper graphics files that control this. Any ideas?

Updated for anyone looking at this in future:

-couldn't find the referenced "buttons/custom/interface/date/paper"  anywhere. 

-you can change the text colour in this via the current game date widget in the panels>widgets folder. For some reason loading this into my game deletes the border and changes the position of the graphic. (probably because the paper file it points to doesn't seem to exist?) You can reposition it using the values in the above widget. I couldn't find a way to get the border back but it looks fine without it. Moving on!