"Disable First Window" Budget Bug?

I've recently started a new save with Manchester United and ticked the option to "disable first transfer window". - I've never done this before and wanted to give it a try. I've noticed the transfer budget is set to zero. Is this a bug? or will the club allocate a budget after the first transfer window has passed? I presumed i'd be able to sign players now to join the club in January. Thanks for your help guys

I have just passed the end of the first transfer window and got a message from the board saying they would only give me 600k transfer budget. That can't be normal??? Is this because I made my manager "National" reputation instead of the suggested "Global" Even still, seems strange they're giving me nothing to holster the squad with

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 8.37.29 pm.png

2 minutes ago, warrenpowell1878 said:

I have just passed the end of the first transfer window and got a message from the board saying they would only give me 600k transfer budget. That can't be normal??? Is this because I made my manager "National" reputation instead of the suggested "Global" Even still, seems strange they're giving me nothing to holster the squad with

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 8.37.29 pm.png

Is it strange? They've just spent 90m net (according to transfermarkt) on new players so surely they aren't going to give you much cash for winter? I know United have almost infinite funds so you can always ask for more money closer to January and see if they agree.