[FM20] Laos Pyramid (Level 2 Activated)

This file activates the Laos Premier League and Laos Division One competitions for Football Manager 2020. I used the 2019 structure and placings as I’m not 100% sure what team changes will be made for next season but if you follow Laotian football message me and I’ll update.

A few other things:

Prize money and participation money is a complete guess and I may be way off I couldn’t find any figures to put in so fantasy will have to do for now.

The foreign player limit in Laos Premier League is 4. In real life it is 3 + an AFC player but I couldn’t find this option in the editor.

Players are the same as the normal FM database so there maybe some out of date information especially for the lower tiers. I may try to update and correct squads throughout the year.

Some of the kit details are out of date and I’ll update to 2019 for each team sometime in the future.

If you notice any bugs or errors please let me know and I’ll try to fix them as soon as possible.

Laos Pyramid to Level 2.fmf

I can assure you, all Lao League squads are up to date. The only exception being EVO United because I made an error when sending my database back to SI where I set all players contracted to an extinct EVO United in the database. However, I have corrected that for the winter update. Also, I have corrected it here in this file, if you are interested.

Also, I have created all 2nd tier teams in Laos for the winter update, as per your request @Weiry

Database Changes.fmf

interested for sure. I had a great career in Lane Xang in 2017, so maybe now it's time to make it one more time with some other club. 

also Laos research is good and almost all player faces cutouts are availible

• 2 months later...

@Weiry

I don’t have my laptop on right now but I’m case you don’t have correct prize money set, the winner of the LPL gets 300m Lao Kip (approximately £26000 or AU$50000)

The winner of the Lao Division 1 gets 30m Lao Kip (approximately £2600 or AU$5000)

The winners of the Lao Cup get 20m Lao Kip (approximately £1700 or AU$3300)

1DDC7BC9-2765-4308-AC1A-428C24A79C67.png

B24802AF-865B-4AAA-8B12-DC7A5C62DB3C.jpeg

75EFC977-BEAE-4A1F-A4F8-858E068ECFD4.jpeg

Edited by Kanwulf