New here, need advice about duties

Hi guys!

I was just wondering how to increase attack/defense duties, when the coach recommendation comes in...i use a tactic from this forum, but i never knew how to change duties...i tried to search google, but its too deep and a lot of reading...do you have any quick tips for this? (for example, im being asked to change the attacking duties to 4 or 5 level)

Thank you and sorry, im new here

Generally I'll start by clearing all the coaching duties and then set them all myself. You can do this by going to the Training screen, then at the far right at the top selecting 'Coaches'

From there click on "Edit Coaching Assignments" at the top right. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.11c342d80703fb85b2652b80e2bc6e7b.JPG

Here you can clear everything and reset yourself. If you "ask assistant to assign" he'll likely put back the same duties as before. 

I try not to have each coach on more than 2 duties, I think it spreads them too thin and eventually will get an inbox item "this coach is coaching too many categories".

The more coaches you have in each category the more stars you get (also depends on the quality of coaching). If you have a small staff then focus on the areas you want to make the most of (possession or defending, etc.)

This screen used to be up front last year, they've hidden it behind another button which I'm not crazy about this year, but works the same way. 

6 hours ago, chuki fever said:

Hi guys!

I was just wondering how to increase attack/defense duties, when the coach recommendation comes in...i use a tactic from this forum, but i never knew how to change duties...i tried to search google, but its too deep and a lot of reading...do you have any quick tips for this? (for example, im being asked to change the attacking duties to 4 or 5 level)

Thank you and sorry, im new here

Those are just recommendations which you are free to ignore, if you want to change a specific duty for a role go to the tactics page. Click on any position on the tactical grid, you can just change the duty from a drop down for each position. It leads you to a panel where you can edit the player instructions, the role and duty for each position.

13 hours ago, puffascruffowitz said:

Generally I'll start by clearing all the coaching duties and then set them all myself. You can do this by going to the Training screen, then at the far right at the top selecting 'Coaches'

From there click on "Edit Coaching Assignments" at the top right. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.11c342d80703fb85b2652b80e2bc6e7b.JPG

Here you can clear everything and reset yourself. If you "ask assistant to assign" he'll likely put back the same duties as before. 

I try not to have each coach on more than 2 duties, I think it spreads them too thin and eventually will get an inbox item "this coach is coaching too many categories".

The more coaches you have in each category the more stars you get (also depends on the quality of coaching). If you have a small staff then focus on the areas you want to make the most of (possession or defending, etc.)

This screen used to be up front last year, they've hidden it behind another button which I'm not crazy about this year, but works the same way. 

That's not what he asked though :p