team instructions

I play football manager before 2010 and I never used team instructions apart of short pass sometimes. there is a lot of cool stuff that I like in the real football world as ' get stuck in" for example. but always that I mark a lot of team instructions my team plays very bad. my question is, should I try to make a good team with a lot of team instructions learning how to do it correctly or I should be simple in it? is it possible to mark a lot of team instructions and have a good cohesive team?

9 minutes ago, guilhermevalette said:

I play football manager before 2010 and I never used team instructions apart of short pass sometimes. there is a lot of cool stuff that I like in the real football world as ' get stuck in" for example. but always that I mark a lot of team instructions my team plays very bad. my question is, should I try to make a good team with a lot of team instructions learning how to do it correctly or I should be simple in it? is it possible to mark a lot of team instructions and have a good cohesive team?

Keep it simple imagine what you want your team to do. 

Example: I want possession football so I should select pass shorter low tempo get ball into box ect. Wrong 

To play that you simple use one or two instruction that enhance it don't overdo it