Vast majority of team are at high risk of injury

I leave the training to my assistant manager, who is rather competent, according to his stats at least. I also try to rest the players who are jaded and whose condition is lower, as well as not rush back injured players etc. The stuff you normally do to try and keep your players fit an avoid injuries where possible. For some reason though, in the weekly (or fortnightly or monthly, I can't remember) report, the one that shows who is most susceptible to getting an injury, most of my players are at high risk of injury. So many in fact, that I can't leave them out., or I would have no team to field. I only leave a player out of the team if he is at serious risk of injury (in the red)m and that tends to only be one or two. Any advice for me, that would not involve me having to mess with the training schedule, as I prefer to leave that to the assistant manager?

I have the same thing.  Look at your medical center.  It tells you why they carry the injury risk they do.

image.thumb.png.93e9f91629545e55ef899393b4f5a0cc.png

On mine it says because of match fatigue and tactical intensity.  It also says that they've played 3-4 matches in the last two weeks.  I'm just rotating players as I can.  It's never perfect when you don't have enough quality players but, even with this warning of "High injury risk", we've been relatively lucky so far.

The only thing that makes me clearly rotate someone is when Injury Susceptibility is high, specially if the report highlights a reocurring injury. Unless low match sharpness is the cause, in which way you're only gonna improve it by... playing the player.

Otherwise you are mostly safe. 3 matches in 14 days is almost 5 days between them, which is plenty of time to rest and recover. I also have this High injury risk in 3 matches in 14 days and my tactic is not even intense (and the report doesn't tell me it's a risk either).

It really should be worded better, probably the case there is Medium Risk (which is not worth reporting), not High, specially when Injury Susceptibility is Below Average, Training is at Light/Medium and players have full Physical Condition and Match Sharpness.

And tactical Intensity can be reduced during a match if you think you've secured the score. Just individually telling a certain player to Easy Off Tackles reduces a lot of intensity for that specific player (though the game doesn't tell you that, unfortunately, it just shows the Team Tactical Intensity decreasing, but that player will obviously have less risks for himself). You can also make him Close Down much less. Or your whole team.

At first I also got really worried about those reports, but as time passed on, it was clear that the Medical tabs exaggerates a lot even in situations when you're pretty safe like yours. SI could take a look at it.

Edited by Lanko