Better UI for Stadium Expansion, Training Facilities

Ferni

Make better UI for Stadium expansion and Training Facilities, and more interaction with board. Like asking to add undersoil heating, roof, seat amount suggestions from manager etc..

Edited by Ferni

That's something I've always missed in FM. In the very old Premier Manager games, there was a screen where you could see your stadium, and how it evolved after expansions. Something like this would be amazing in FM - figuring out the weaknesses in the stadium and how to improve it. Everything from parking, to more standard stuff like expanding the capacity could be included.

It's not "realistic" that the manager deals with this, but it could be very fun, which is more important.

• 2 weeks later...

Stadium, parking facilities, fan shops, food shops,

- impact on what ticket prices can you set up, 

- able to decide ticket prices etc. influence attendance and income

- parking - how well can you fill up the stadium

- food and fan shops - extra income during games

- fan shops and stadium tours - extra income

- quality of the pitch - quality of game, good pitch good passing game, bad pitch struggling with simple passes

- away game buses - extra fan base, extra income

- charity events - extra gain of fan base popularity

training facilities and rehabilitation faculties 

- impact on training quality and speed of recovery

- attractiveness of club to players and staff

On 24/09/2019 at 19:58, Ferni said:

Make better UI for Stadium expansion and Training Facilities, and more interaction with board. Like asking to add undersoil heating, roof, seat amount suggestions from manager etc..

Undersoil heating is installed if league requires this, roof is irrelevant I think (in game).

27 minutes ago, zdenek888 said:

Stadium, parking facilities, fan shops, food shops,

- impact on what ticket prices can you set up, 

- able to decide ticket prices etc. influence attendance and income

- parking - how well can you fill up the stadium

- food and fan shops - extra income during games

- fan shops and stadium tours - extra income

- quality of the pitch - quality of game, good pitch good passing game, bad pitch struggling with simple passes

- away game buses - extra fan base, extra income

- charity events - extra gain of fan base popularity

training facilities and rehabilitation faculties 

- impact on training quality and speed of recovery

- attractiveness of club to players and staff

Ticket prices is good suggestion, but only with board talks because I don't think real manager is that influential.

Parking - irrelevant

food and fan shops - irrelevant

fan shops and stadium tours - I don't think it's that important

quality of the pitch - it has an affect already, as well as the weather, on the quality of play and affects injuries a bit

away game buses - irrelevant

charity events - I think there's something like fan day already?

training facilities - training quality and attributes rise is already affected by training facilities. Attractiveness is as well affected by facilities, but mostly by club rep, league rep and finances. 

On 03/10/2019 at 16:36, Bigpole said:

Undersoil heating is installed if league requires this, roof is irrelevant I think (in game).

Ticket prices is good suggestion, but only with board talks because I don't think real manager is that influential.

Parking - irrelevant

quality of the pitch - it has an affect already, as well as the weather, on the quality of play and affects injuries a bit

training facilities - training quality and attributes rise is already affected by training facilities. Attractiveness is as well affected by facilities, but mostly by club rep, league rep and finances. 

- once you have enough trust, you could influence this or have a bigger say in this

Parking - irrelevant

- parking possibilities can influence attendance imo

- again if your stadium has enough and good enough food and fan shop, can this be reflected in income

- there could be some expense shown of running this but also income generator

- you could influence the quality pitch by getting it relayed, under soil heating installed or even change it to astro turf if allowed by the league, Also there could be different levels of treatment for the pitch if you can afford it or not. again this all could nicely feed into injuries, quality of play etc. 

- This could help of raising fan base faster but would have some expense increase for the club

- This could help of raising fan base faster but would have some expense increase for the club

- yes I know there is a fan day already, but could there be more like in real life?

• 9 months later...