Manager Shouts

clemo

Could we bring in the ability to change a manager shout once it's been selected?

The amount of times I have selected 'Praise' and then a highlight starts, results in an opposition goal. My team think I am praising them for conceding and become confused an demotivated. As soon as I select my shout it 'greys' out leaving me and my little computer players frustrated :)

22 minutes ago, clemo said:

Could we bring in the ability to change a manager shout once it's been selected?

The amount of times I have selected 'Praise' and then a highlight starts, results in an opposition goal. My team think I am praising them for conceding and become confused an demotivated. As soon as I select my shout it 'greys' out leaving me and my little computer players frustrated :)

You can already change it, just click the dropdown arrow to the right of the appopriate shout you want to use, then you can select which players you want to apply that shout to. Alternatively, go into the tactics screen and then cancel pending tactical changes, which will cancel your shout.

Edited by autohoratio

• 8 months later...