Select specific teams in a competition

Samuel77

Hello every one,
I need some help.

I'm trying to creat a cup and I want to select some specific teams. For exemple I would select the third and fourth team from the last stage of Serie A and the third and fourth team from Série B.
I found only how to select "the best team of division" or "specific team" (name by name) or ''last winner of division"...
If some one can help me it will be great !

Thanks again ans sorry for my english.

I will try to explain what I'm trying to do.
Make a European League and keep a national League for each participant. 
To do that I reduced the number of national League matches (16 teams, 1 turn+playoff champion/relegation)
I already did the Leagues (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Holland, Portugal)
I tried to do European League but I'm not happy with it because i would keep the standard european cup (UCL, EUL) and creat a paralel european. In my test I tried to do this on national cup section and it was ok (you can do an Italia cup who include PL's club) but I'm not able to select the right club.
I looked on the forum and I found something to select team from national League to Cup but I would select team from cup.
If I can do that the clubs who are not in Super League continu to play them national League and the clubs who play in Super League continu to play UCL/EUL and national League with a decent number of matches.
I hope I’m clear.
Thanks un advance and sorry for my english.

Edit: it's almost that but from the cup section 

Also I tried to look how did @Carlito85 in this Revival Db (CL to EUL) but I'm not understood how it's works...

1565005549441849932951.jpg

5 hours ago, Samuel77 said:

Sorry I was busy.

Test Equipes English.PNG

@Samuel77 Thanks mate!

Wow look at that. With this setting, it could be quite easy to make continental competition that avoids picking teams that already play either in CL or EL...

Can I ask you for favor? 

I want to create competition for only national cup winners, but if national cup winner already plays in Champions League or Europa League, i want runner-up to play in that competition. Can you take a look?

I've already set that competition ignores CL and EL teams, and even that competition use runner-up if it has to, however, team "X" plays both in CL and my competition (both competitions are running in same time).

I don't know what's wrong!

Hello Luke,

Same for me, that's why I try to do it in different way. To do what you want maybe you should creat all cups on the same file (respect the order: 1 UCL, 2 EUL, 3 CWC), I think in this way it should be OK (above three cups it look impossible). Take a look on Revival UEFA made by Carlito, they talk about that. Also open the Carlito files to see how he did. He did a great work!

Archived