Obviously I realise that beta versions are installed with the knowledge that some apps might not work properly but I just wanted to make sure that the FMM / iCloud 13 Cloud Save issue (you can’t save games to iCloud but you can download them) will be fixed the the time the full versions of iOS 13 is released in September? I remember something like this happened a number of years ago and that issue was not fixed :/ 

• SI Staff
20 hours ago, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

Obviously I realise that beta versions are installed with the knowledge that some apps might not work properly but I just wanted to make sure that the FMM / iCloud 13 Cloud Save issue (you can’t save games to iCloud but you can download them) will be fixed the the time the full versions of iOS 13 is released in September? I remember something like this happened a number of years ago and that issue was not fixed :/ 

Thank you for raising this issue, this is something we will look to address and is with our team now. Thank you very much for raising this issue and bringing it to our attention. 

• SI Staff
On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 16:01, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

Good to know. Will this be fixed for the beta version if will it be for the full release? 

If you test this on the latest beta version, is it now working? We have just updated to iOS 13 BETA 3 and it seems to be working now so if you could check on the latest beta build and let us know if that is now working that would be great. Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived