Data Update Issue: Promoted/Relagated Teams Not Moved

benrollinson

Hi I hope someone can help me with this - I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't think what!

Basically whenever I download a data update, it'll have the players moved (e.g. one where Hazard has moved to Real Madrid) but none of the promotion or relegations have gone through. 

Has anyone else has this issue/does anyone know what to do please?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, benrollinson said:

Hi I hope someone can help me with this - I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't think what!

Basically whenever I download a data update, it'll have the players moved (e.g. one where Hazard has moved to Real Madrid) but none of the promotion or relegations have gone through. 

Has anyone else has this issue/does anyone know what to do please?

Thanks!

because data updates are usually transfer updates, not promotion/relegation updates. So if the file you've downloaded doesn't mention promotion/relegation - you'll have only transfers.

49 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

because data updates are usually transfer updates, not promotion/relegation updates. So if the file you've downloaded doesn't mention promotion/relegation - you'll have only transfers.

I thought that at first but this one definitely mentions promotion/relegations. And I've tried at least one more (not sure which one) which also mentioned it.

Capture2.PNG

4 hours ago, benrollinson said:

I thought that at first but this one definitely mentions promotion/relegations. And I've tried at least one more (not sure which one) which also mentioned it.

Capture2.PNG

Did you check Next Division? 

1 hour ago, benrollinson said:

I'm not sure I understand the question?

when you load this file with relegation/promotion in pre-game editor - check next division menu in competition menu.

Archived