Creating a nation issues

pvfcmatt

Hi guys, bit of a difficult one but hoping somebody could help me

ive created my own European nation, I’ve moved Kazakhstan to Asia to make room 

I’m having 2 issues my 1st one is that all of my nations competitions are rapidly dropping in reputation every time I do a test run, my top division is dropping like 20 places, this isn’t an issue with the clubs in the league, if anything the clubs are more reputable that the league 

other issue is that no matter how well the clubs perform in Europe, their coefficients don’t increase, it’ll get for example a 7.0 coefficients raring for a season but the season after, that will disappear 

The reputation of the competitions is kinda related to the overall reputations of not only the clubs, but also the players. If you don't have world class players and huge amounts of cash to buy them, high reputation isn't sustainable and will regress. It may progress in the future however. But if your issue is that it keeps dropping without end, it's more problematic. For the second issue however I have no clue whatsoever. If you re-did the European club competitions, the coefficients become fixed and won't improve, but then the Reputation of the league wouldn't change either. It's a curious problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/04/2019 at 02:15, BMNJohn said:

The reputation of the competitions is kinda related to the overall reputations of not only the clubs, but also the players. If you don't have world class players and huge amounts of cash to buy them, high reputation isn't sustainable and will regress. It may progress in the future however. But if your issue is that it keeps dropping without end, it's more problematic. For the second issue however I have no clue whatsoever. If you re-did the European club competitions, the coefficients become fixed and won't improve, but then the Reputation of the league wouldn't change either. It's a curious problem.

Hi, sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the help I’ll have a fiddle round see what I can do 👍

Mine goes down but after 7 years it is higher than when it started so thats good.

My top league starts off about 35-37th, drops to high 40s then goes up to low 30s.

Getting two teams through to euro cup group stages frequently helps a huge amount.

Archived