Authentic 442 out of possession?

I want to rest from journeyman and play save for one club. Its so comfortable and nice to build a squad from 1st day and just improve this... Anyway, I want to play 442 without possession and think to start with club which play in the same style IRL. Atletico is too much powerful for me, but I dont want play in low league/division too (I see it in every journeyman start).

So its about team from top5 uefa including interesting club (history, ambitions, anything else) from next after top division.

Any ideas please? :) 

Well, Burnley playes a rather typical 4-4-2 low block and is the first thing that comes to mind for me. Just look at how they nullified Chelsea in the 2nd half yesterday...

There are so many ways to play  4-4-2, do you have ideas? An interesting thing about this year's engine is that when I set up a two striker system with one of them as a support duty, the other one as attack, the support duty role drops so deep in the defensive phase, and I just don't like it - but actually it is very realistic. I like my straight lines in defence, but it's just me.

2 часа назад, robot_skeleton сказал:

There are so many ways to play  4-4-2, do you have ideas? An interesting thing about this year's engine is that when I set up a two striker system with one of them as a support duty, the other one as attack, the support duty role drops so deep in the defensive phase, and I just don't like it - but actually it is very realistic. I like my straight lines in defence, but it's just me.

At first I want to check this. I played this in journeyman in mixed styles - I need positive vs low teams of league when my club got better. Maybe I can create some better tweak, more universal

But also I want to check this. One mate share it and say that this is very fun tactic without any exploits, no corners, no throws.
And no attack mentality and no hard tackles too

1192332d1547119321-4-4-2-simeones-tactic

Archived