Key attributes for each role

Hi all,

Has anyone pulled together the key attributes required for each role?  I am looking to put together some attribute driven searches when looking for players who can play particular roles and before I do the data gathering I wanted to see if it has already been done.

Thanks in advance

They are highlighted in game on the player profile screen when you select a role.  That's your starting point.  Different people may then want to add on (or change) some attributes depending on what they want from the role, but that's just personal preference.

For example, I like my Trequartistas to have lots of Flair, Dribbling and Passing ability (all highlighted in game) but sometimes I also like to have some Work Rate and Aggression thrown in (personal preference).  It's up to you :).

The ones that the game highlights are a good place to start but you need to keep in mind that those hold true for the standard settings.

Depending on your team and player instructions, the key attributes for each role will naturally change.

Then, some roles are more flexible than others, a BBM as long as he's got good stamina and workrate, can work out with any number of player moulds.

Basically, you want every player to be good tackling (can't be improved through training), marking, heading, bravery is a big one there, I don't know how well you can change it, and passing of course. A lot of these can be improved through training so don't worry too much, but at the same time. You kind of still want your striker to be able to take the ball away from someone, my striker has decent tackling and has stolen a lot of balls from defense who have grabbed it in mess in 6 yard box.

Archived