Unable to play

Since the update I can play at most 2 games. I can do everything, scroll the menus, sign players etc. But during a match the app just shuts down. Everytime. I know I'm not the only one, I'm in the fmm Facebook group and see the problem constantly mentioned. It's gone from my most used app to not playable. (I have cleared cache, I installed, gone on holiday for various periods of time) nothing works. Own some version of fm since fm was launched, and then all the champ managers before and this is a first. Please advise. If not how do I get refunded as the product doesn't work. 

This is the same for me, and happens all the time after about 2-3 games, it quits out during the match being played. Instantly quits and the app shuts down.

I have been playing FMM/FMH for years and this has never happened to me. I also have been playing for months since the FM19 release and it has never happened before, it is ever since the Winter transfer update.

I am playing on an Ipad Mini using the original match engine. (Same one I have been playing all the FMM's since 2014.

59 minutes ago, Mark3man said:

Using ome. And yeah I can do everything in game, I can play for minutes or hours, doing all other tasks, it's just the match that can't be played. 

Thanks for the information, hopefully the upcoming update should address your issue as well. Same question as to the other user, were you doing anything in the match when the app crashed?

4 hours ago, Luke Warrington said:

We working on a potential fix for the Original Match Engine crash. 

@sammummery did you do anything in-game before the app closed, e.g. swiping through screens, making subs etc.

@Mark3man are you also using the Original Match Engine? 

No, I did nothing other than start a match, it quit out instantly as soon as the match starts

Archived