Import fixture list advanced rules nation file

Wazakii

Hi, 

I want to import a custom fixture list with results of the current season in the advanced rules, but I cannot find where.

Does anyone know where to import these results and fixtures?

Thanks in advance!

Am 6.3.2019 um 23:11 schrieb Wazakii:

Hi, 

I want to import a custom fixture list with results of the current season in the advanced rules, but I cannot find where.

Thanks in advance!

It's not possible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2019 at 11:11, Wazakii said:

Hi, 

Thanks in advance!

you have to add these through the basic nation rules, so you will lose any changes made via advanced rules, 

in basic rules

1) Extract the text files that you wish to use
2) Open the editor file in the database which modifies the nation which you wish to import the leagues for
3) Click on Nation Rules - [Nation Name] in the top left panel
4) In the bottom left panel, expand the menu called 'Divisions'
5) Expand the menu for the division which you wish to import fixtures for
6) Click on 'General' under this menu
7) In the main panel, check 'Use Specified Fixtures8) Expand the Fixtures menu which has just appeared in the bottom left panel.
9) Select Fixtures from the new sub menu
10) In the main panel select import and choose the .txt file that corresponds with the league.

or you could try creating a separate file just in basic rules and save it in .xml format open in notepad ++ you could then take the code from that file, with fixtures and put in your advanced rules files (also save it .xml format)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway to export the fixtures this way? I only find the option to 'copy the fixtures' via the edit option at the top, which can only be pasted into the editor.. no where else.

Untitled.jpg

I'm looking for a way to export the fixture list from the editor, but there is only an import option (Add  Import   Duplicate  Remove   Clear)

I would have assumed that the Export option would be next to the Import option.. plus I also assume that the fact it's possible to import fixtures from txt files, then surely it must mean it's possible to export fixtures into text files?

Archived