Comprehensive scouting guide?

lgkeeper

Hi, all.  As much as I'd love to use some of these guides to find "hidden gems" I kind of want to find them myself.  But, I'm really struggling with the breadth of the scouting system.  Is there a good guide that goes into detail about how to set up my assignments, preferences, and filters to get exactly what I want?

As an example, my scouts send me reports on players who are WAY above my transfer budget.  I end up rejecting all of them.  But they don't send me reports when I need a $2-6m backup GK.  That's what I really need.  I want to make the system more seamless where I don't have to go searching for everything but my scouts get me what I need.  Does anyone have a good guide that can help me do that.  TIA.

You can set the scouts to look for three types of transfers: Players who are available now (which should be the one you're looking for as it takes your transfer budget into account), typically available and all players.

When searching for a backup GK, you can make the scouts do short term assignments (assuming someone else handles scouting). There you can also set availability and minimum star rating.

Archived