The Claassen League Updates

jcp1417

For some reason his league megapack thread was closed so I'll have to ask here.

Could someone shed some light on how accurate his updates are? It seems that league updates are a big pain but he cranked out every Europe league like it was nothing. Is there anything wrong with his England update for example?

I haven't tried his updates but since I've done a fair few myself I'd say that if you know what you're doing, and know the details of the leagues, it's actually fairly easy to create league rules. 

That being said, I don't think there was perfect realism in all his leagues. On the other hand, would you really know? 

2 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

I haven't tried his updates but since I've done a fair few myself I'd say that if you know what you're doing, and know the details of the leagues, it's actually fairly easy to create league rules. 

That being said, I don't think there was perfect realism in all his leagues. On the other hand, would you really know? 

it's true that i'm not looking for perfect realism down to playoff structures, but i do wonder if there's anything i would notice

1 minute ago, jcp1417 said:

it's true that i'm not looking for perfect realism down to playoff structures, but i do wonder if there's anything i would notice

He's been around for so long and managed to create so many files so I wouldn't think so. Maybe a transfer window will be a little off or the rules on bans will be wrong but that's the type of thing you probably wouldn't know anyway if you play in an exotic league. 

Archived