COACH<OPTION<RED CARD

Sheriff7

I would like to have as option to say in a player "get a red card"  because i don't want to lose him in more than 1 game due yelow cards restrictions-rules,it happens al the time IRL and i think it is a fair request-suggestion.

It's illegal to actually force a red card and if caught will lead to additional suspensions. But you can already somewhat do this, just click the "Tackle Harder" option on the player. If he needs just a yellow card to miss the next match he'll get it. BUT you can also receive a red card from this.

19 minutes ago, vJords said:

It's illegal to actually force a red card and if caught will lead to additional suspensions. But you can already somewhat do this, just click the "Tackle Harder" option on the player. If he needs just a yellow card to miss the next match he'll get it. BUT you can also receive a red card from this.

I know this is illegal indeed but happens all the time IRL without any serious impact for clubs plus they could add these additional suspensions you wrote in fm too.Just to give it as option too team talk area was my request actually.

Archived