Scouting Free Agents

MaddogBaxter

Check your player filter - you can set your search up for players whose contract is expiring in: 1 year, 6 months, 1 month etc.  I generally spend a long time on 30th December having a look at this and scouting those who will better my team.

1 hour ago, Geordieboy52 said:

Check your player filter - you can set your search up for players whose contract is expiring in: 1 year, 6 months, 1 month etc.  I generally spend a long time on 30th December having a look at this and scouting those who will better my team.

This is usually the first thing I do

Create a new Shortlist called Contract start of the season add players as you go, scout them from Sept-Dec. best part is if you have them as part of a shortlist if they sign a new contract you get notified and can easily just remove them from said shortlist.

@lblanc how do you manage to get notified of contract extensions? This and transfer offers are the only things I want to know about, yet the game keeps telling me when players I haven't scouted have withdrawn their transfer requests but doesn't tell me when my No. 1 free target has signed on for another year.

53 minutes ago, zlatanera said:

@lblanc how do you manage to get notified of contract extensions? This and transfer offers are the only things I want to know about, yet the game keeps telling me when players I haven't scouted have withdrawn their transfer requests but doesn't tell me when my No. 1 free target has signed on for another year.

Usually see it on the news or the Across the world section

Archived