Activating Norwegian Third Division

rjohansen

Hi, I can't figure this one out. Norwegian third division is in the game, but it is unplayable. I used the editor to add the fourth divisions, and when I did so, I can choose a team from fourth division, but third division is not selectable. It is only in view-only mode. Anyone knows?

Can you select teams from the fourth but not third divisions? The first question would be if all teams in third division have managers and if you have set on the start screen that you can't take over those teams. 

Yeah, I can select teams from the fourth, but not from the third. The strange thing is that the third division is in the game from the start, the fourth division is not however, it is hidden, and I added lower divisions to Norway to have them included. 

6 hours ago, rjohansen said:

I did not change anything on the third divisions, it was in the game already, and I could not make it inactive/active or whatever. It's greyed out. But the fourth division was pickable.

I don't think you've looked in the editor. It's too strange that you  "could not make it inactive/active or whatever". If you had spent even 30 seconds with the nation rules you'd know. 

You also refer to the game all the time whilst ignoring some of my questions. 

So again: is the third division inactive or not? Surely I shouldn't have to tell you what to do then. 

Have not heard of the Claassen update, will take a look!

Fredrik: It is not inactive. Actually it is was greyed out in the editor, just as with the other divisions (premier, first, second), but the only one I can make changes to when adding lower leagues, is the fourth division in the General menu. I can then select league and set minimum and maximum teams etc. For the third divisions though, this is not the case. If I recreate the entire system it would perhaps work.

It was not set to inactive. But I figured it out. I had to turn on the "advanced version" of the editor and the division is set to "View only"  - so the only solution is to use the advanced rules I suppose. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived