FM 18 Rashford

I wouldn't worry about it. As long as his attributes are good for the role you're playing him (and he's Marcus Rashford, so they will be), the colour of the circle doesn't matter. You can set his training to the specific role if necessary for peace of mind, but I tend to ignore the circle nowadays. It's a general indicator more than anything.

Those circles are just indicators they don't mean much in my view as to whether a player is any good in that role, I've been playing Rashford on the right and he is only competent there but he still gives more than his fair share of assists (he is also good at sneaking a fair few goals on the blindside of defenders). If he is doing a good job for you then what's the problem.

2 hours ago, Woolly said:

Those circles are just indicators they don't mean much in my view as to whether a player is any good in that role, I've been playing Rashford on the right and he is only competent there but he still gives more than his fair share of assists (he is also good at sneaking a fair few goals on the blindside of defenders). If he is doing a good job for you then what's the problem.

i agree but if it means getting 10% more in full green role thats what i want but he is still smashing it scores for fun as a striker

Archived