Work Permit post Brexit

Kie

I have been promoted with Leeds 19/20 season and have brought Rony Lopes and Tielemans in on loan from Monaco. However both are showing Wp and I have no idea how I am supposed to apply for a work permit for them. Help please !!??

13 hours ago, Kie said:

I have been promoted with Leeds 19/20 season and have brought Rony Lopes and Tielemans in on loan from Monaco. However both are showing Wp and I have no idea how I am supposed to apply for a work permit for them. Help please !!??

You should have had information regarding their transfer and need for a WP as it went on, unless they were at your club prior to the restrictions being imposed. If that is the case apply for a WP is generally an option in their player menu, try that.

1 hour ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

But there will be no Brexit in real life? so will it be updated in next patch?

It seems they didn't had to add this in this year edition they could wait

Since when? At the moment, by law, Brexit is still going ahead, and it's torn on whether there'll be another referendum or a no-deal Brexit, which would make a fair amount of difference for EU nationality footballers, as the work permit rules would apply to them too.

59 minutes ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

But who knows if it will be made by the end of this season :)

It was in last years edition as well.  You WOULD of received notification when Brexit was occuring in game.  Furthermore, when confirming the deals for these two players, you would of received confirmation that they were without work permits.  Assuming you appealed, you would of received another notification stating no work permit.  If you choose not to read your news, that is your issue, not the game.

15 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

It was in last years edition as well.  You WOULD of received notification when Brexit was occuring in game.  Furthermore, when confirming the deals for these two players, you would of received confirmation that they were without work permits.  Assuming you appealed, you would of received another notification stating no work permit.  If you choose not to read your news, that is your issue, not the game.

Didn't play in last edition, last one was 2012 I think, I thought it is new, and since things are moving so slowly and they can't reach agreament I thought that they rush too quickly to add something like this ;)

the 2 players answer is to @Kie

Archived