EHM 2007 - New Computer

I've been playing the 2007 version of the game for a long time and my old computer is finally giving up. I'm trying to shift the game to a new computer...

I've downloaded the game alright, but it isn't loading my saved games properly. They show up and load, but once loaded it won't let me actually play it. the only real option I have is to exit. Any idea why this is happening and how to correct it?

Thank you!! 

EHM issue 1.png

EHM issue 2.png

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm also trying to shift EHM2007 to a new computer. My problem is that I can't install it to new computer. I have a order ID from receipt-file but the installation program won't give a license anymore. When I put the order ID in the box and click install license, it just gives a error message. Any ideas what to do?

NHL eastside install.JPG

IIRC eLicence disappeared a number of years ago and I'm not sure you'll have any luck getting your licence sorted out. Your best bet is to use EHM 1 via Steam. It's an improvement over EHM 2007 in many ways and you can import old EHM 2007 databases into EHM 1 (but not saved games).

On 08/03/2019 at 09:16, lockout 04-05 said:

Hello, I'm also trying to shift EHM2007 to a new computer. My problem is that I can't install it to new computer. I have a order ID from receipt-file but the installation program won't give a license anymore. When I put the order ID in the box and click install license, it just gives a error message. Any ideas what to do?

NHL eastside install.JPG

Did you try entering your Order ID but then click the button that says "Get Off-line License" and then enter it after you click the "Install Off-line License"?  Also honestly I got to say in a situation like this where you paid for the game and can't play it find other means to get it.  I buy all my games since forever now but there are circumstances where you have no choice but to do something else and this is one of them.

• 4 weeks later...

What I found worked. Whether allowed to post or not.. I have a digital copy that I paid for but same issue. 

Install the game. Go to Gamecopyworld get the exe with the last update 3.1.4 or whatever it is. 

Copy into folder containing exe. It works. 

Make sure you've bought the game obviously else it's pirating. 

If si don't like it they need to give us an option to still buy a license 

Archived