Start date for a new game is always on a Monday

Darth Rob

Hey i'm trying to create a custom nation/league and I find whatever I set the start date to, it always starts on a Monday.

For instance if I set the season start date to December 27th (Thursday) it will start on Monday 24th.

If I set it to Tuesday 25th December, it will start on Monday the 24th.

If I set it to Sunday 23rd December, it will start on Monday the 17th.

Does anyone know how to force the available start dates to start on a certain date?

Specifically i'm talking about this when creating a new game:

image.png.878070dd51e79d9c5827a752f50b798b.png

I've also tried adding in a transfer window so that the end and beginning of transfer window option will appear but it doesn't.

Any ideas?

It never occurred to me but you're right. The game always start on a Monday. I'm unsure why it would matter though? This should be unrelated to the actual match days, right?

To 'fix' this there should be some things to try. Have you tried this one?

image.thumb.png.d8bdb8d1ce17e7f78fcf3c9daa9488c0.png

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Darth Rob:

Hey i'm trying to create a custom nation/league and I find whatever I set the start date to, it always starts on a Monday.

For instance if I set the season start date to December 27th (Thursday) it will start on Monday 24th.

If I set it to Tuesday 25th December, it will start on Monday the 24th.

If I set it to Sunday 23rd December, it will start on Monday the 17th.

Does anyone know how to force the available start dates to start on a certain date?

Specifically i'm talking about this when creating a new game:

image.png.878070dd51e79d9c5827a752f50b798b.png

I've also tried adding in a transfer window so that the end and beginning of transfer window option will appear but it doesn't.

Any ideas?

Remove the day (Sunday) and just set the date. 

@KUBI can you explain in more detail? It's not working for me and I may be looking in the wrong place.

Changing it in "Season Periods (New System)" to remove the days makes no difference. In this example it's set to December 1st (Saturday) but the start game option always comes up as Monday 26th November instead.

image.thumb.png.e672b5589c7c177c16c934cd8bb903fd.png

I have in fact managed to get it to not be a Monday, by trying to set the years explicitly to a Wednesday 12th December 2018 the start date now becomes Saturday 1st December 2018. Not what I wanted but at least it proves that there's nothing hardcoded to start on a Monday.

image.thumb.png.d6cb9a047e43f2eecc4e9531e370e39b.png

Although why it's now more than a week out I don't know?

I really have absolutely no idea what's going on, the dates don't make any sense at all.

image.png

image.png

Starting date and season periods are two different kind of things. Pre-Season needs to be started weeks before the first match is played. So the game choses a Monday, because the first game is played on Saturday. 

Early Pre- Season should start at least 3 to 4 weeks before the first match.

4 hours ago, KUBI said:

Starting date and season periods are two different kind of things. Pre-Season needs to be started weeks before the first match is played. So the game choses a Monday, because the first game is played on Saturday. 

Early Pre- Season should start at least 3 to 4 weeks before the first match.

Can you explain how to set the start date then because it's the season start date I'm trying to set not the pre season start date. 

In your previous post you said remove the day but as the screenshots show the day is only available on season periods, but now you say you don't need to set season periods it's start dates.

But setting the start date to an exact date (like 27th December) doesn't cause that to be the start date.

Archived