(FM 19) Dutch complete pyramid, 183 leagues

This file displays all 183 leagues that make up the dutch league pyramid.

All teams should start in the right leagues, given the number of approximately 2600 teams I however cannot guarantee for that.

FC Lienden and HVV Hollandia, who have withdrawn from their respective league midway through the season,  start with a 25 point deduction. The defunct Oranje Zwart Helmond don't feature in this file.

No Periodekampioenen and Nacompetities, as I could not find a way to create them using the basic editor only.

Unlike in real life,there is promotion from the Tweede Divisie into the Keuken Kampioen Divisie.

Hope you enjoy,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oeanuabolewq7tn/N+E+D+E+R+L+A+N+D+++C+O+M+P+L+E+T+E.fmf

• 3 weeks later...

I decided against U18 teams as youth intake day provides every club  with a couple of  youngsters  anyway.

But it should take you only a couple of minutes to make that file senseful for you.

Using the Reserves/Youths option in the editor , you can provide every club with an u18 team or whatever reserve/youth outfit you wish.

However, this might slow down the game even further as it adds a large number of leagues.

Archived