Impossible to setup the Reserve team ?!

Hi everyone,

my Second team (u23) doesnt Play a single Match - also noone is Part of the team (tactic is completly empty)...

unfortunetly it is impossible to select players in the Second team... so my complete 2. team is getting worst...

Anyone the same problem or even better a solution. Cant believe that this isnt a bug?!

cheers

alex

• SI Staff

The reserve team is currently there to accommodate young players that aren't ready for the first team. However, the best way for these players to get experience is to send them out on loan. Very much in the same way teams do with their most talented youth players.

Yeah, but therefore i have to put them in the First team?!

I just dont get the thoughts (or meaning) about the Second team in this Game, when youth Player couldnt get better...

i think that makes no sense... 

at least it should be possible to set the tactic of the 2. team to improve Desired youth Players... 

dont you think?

On 26/12/2018 at 22:00, Neubauera said:

Yeah, but therefore i have to put them in the First team?!

I just dont get the thoughts (or meaning) about the Second team in this Game, when youth Player couldnt get better...

i think that makes no sense... 

at least it should be possible to set the tactic of the 2. team to improve Desired youth Players... 

dont you think?

The youth team / reserve team is not an authentic representation of those things - and it isn't meant to be. It basically exists to either a) find wonder kids within your own club (if you have the appropriate facilities) or b) a place to keep non-first team players stagnating completely from a lack of match time. It also has other knock on effects such as player management i.e. demoting a Key or First Team player down to reserves will likely make them unhappy and will make them consider their future.

Archived