Editor advice wanted

OJ403

So I've never used the editor, but I fancy a dabble and have an idea or two.

Essentially I was thinking of merging England, Scotland, Wales, Northern and Republic of Ireland leagues to make a British Isles Super League of sorts. Then repeating this process for other geographical regions (e.g. Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Mediterranean, etc.) I'd then like to eliminate ALL continental competitions and replace them with a global one (e.g. the top 2 teams from each league into the Super Cup and then 3rd and 4th teams into a Europa League equivalent).

How difficult/easy would this sort of thing be for a first timer to do?

8 hours ago, OJ403 said:

So I've never used the editor, but I fancy a dabble and have an idea or two.

Essentially I was thinking of merging England, Scotland, Wales, Northern and Republic of Ireland leagues to make a British Isles Super League of sorts. Then repeating this process for other geographical regions (e.g. Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Mediterranean, etc.) I'd then like to eliminate ALL continental competitions and replace them with a global one (e.g. the top 2 teams from each league into the Super Cup and then 3rd and 4th teams into a Europa League equivalent).

How difficult/easy would this sort of thing be for a first timer to do?

If you haven't done anything in editor before - don't even try. Get familiar with editor, especially with advanced rules. Select your country, add lower leagues (or create them and add), play with options, learn how to use them and what they do. You can download superleague databases for older fm's (if you have older versions of the game) and see what was done to create the league.

Archived