New Manager Induction is a joke.

New Manager Induction is a joke.

what i'm expected is deep tactical teaching class.

what i'm expected is "tactical master's degree" class.

A tactical bible,that teach us all thing.All tactical Knowledge.

but what we got is "just how to control the game".
quite disappointed after i learn how New Manager Induction look like.

I am fairly sure that the purpose of the new manager induction was never going to be at the level that you are looking for. The induction is to provide a wide-ranging general introduction to the game but will never get into micro-management as this would make the content too far reaching. There is a lot more to the game apart from just Tactics.  If you are looking for Tactical master class, then there are plenty of great threads in the Tactics and Training forum where you can get into the tactics module in whatever depth you choose.

25 minutes ago, FrazT said:

I am fairly sure that the purpose of the new manager induction was never going to be at the level that you are looking for. The induction is to provide a wide-ranging general introduction to the game but will never get into micro-management as this would make the content too far reaching. There is a lot more to the game apart from just Tactics.  If you are looking for Tactical master class, then there are plenty of great threads in the Tactics and Training forum where you can get into the tactics module in whatever depth you choose.

yes i understand new manager induction was never going to be at the level that i looking for.

i remember when 1st time FM19 video demo came out,many youtuber said :"new manager induction,this is what we hoping for,for newbie or veteran"
i think they all hoping the same...

Archived