Stupid bids

image.thumb.png.62339e924cde9fe2e8a29ccf48f1d942.png

Seriously? Offer half asking price, and then ask me to pay his wages....

Of course, as i negotiate this so compensate, they'll pull out and i'll have a player moan at me for rejecting a fankly insulting bid.

Just now, plcarlos said:

image.thumb.png.62339e924cde9fe2e8a29ccf48f1d942.png

Seriously? Offer half asking price, and then ask me to pay his wages....

Of course, as i negotiate this so compensate, they'll pull out and i'll have a player moan at me for rejecting a fankly insulting bid.

Is he transfer listed?

Just now, HUNT3R said:

If he was transfer listed, it would make sense, yes.

Ok - At that time, he was not listed. but offered to clubs.

It's more the point that the only wanted me to pay 80K of his wages.

For a bid like that the counter was:

£30M non negotiable in 3 installments (Cover wages), Usual after 30 games\10 internationals, and bumped initial to £50M - Give me a insulting bid I negotiate the same right back

They withdrew bid on that, and he's not crying as yet.. Actually wants to stay and fight even though i have 3 players in his position (Son, Sancho, Youth intake), which i told him when he came to ask why being offered out

Just now, plcarlos said:

Ok - At that time, he was not listed. but offered to clubs.

It's more the point that the only wanted me to pay 80K of his wages.

For a bid like that the counter was:

£30M non negotiable in 3 installments (Cover wages), Usual after 30 games\10 internationals, and bumped initial to £50M - Give me a insulting bid I negotiate the same right back

They withdrew bid on that, and he's not crying as yet.. Actually wants to stay and fight even though i have 3 players in his position (Son, Sancho, Youth intake), which i told him when he came to ask why being offered out

Do you have a save from just before you offer him out? Would be worth letting SI check it out in the bugs forum, if you have. The wage contribution looks too high.

3 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Do you have a save from just before you offer him out? Would be worth letting SI check it out in the bugs forum, if you have. The wage contribution looks too high.

Not really in this case - He's been offered out a few times. I've just saved, so if it kicks in again, I'll upload then.

Archived