Overpowered English regens in my Lower League Welsh DB

Rainbowz

I've been working on a Tier 7 Welsh database for a while, and have finally released it to a workable point, or so I thought. I went to start a new save using the DB, and selected the "Add players to playable teams" options. 

When I checked around the teams, I noticed a lot of teams had English-genned players (despite being Welsh clubs) with ridiculous stats for their division (English League 1/2 level players in Tier 7, for example)

I have many European leagues loaded, including England. None of the teams' information are out of the ordinary, yet insane English regens seem to appear at them for no reason. Does anyone have a fix for this, as it could seriously ruin the database. 

Here are images of just 3 of the players from the same Tier 7 league.

Callum Fleming_ Overview Profile.png

Andy Faulkner_ Overview Profile.png

Mark Martin_ Overview Profile.png

I always thought the players generated where tied to either the clubs or leagues reputation, are any of these set high?

I'm creating my own Custom league in Ireland and haven't noticed anything similar to this. But I also never looked to much at the generated players. I will have a look on my next test save.

Just now, KUBI said:

You should also check youth facilities and youth recruitment of those clubs.

They're all set to 1. It's seemingly random which teams it is, I've made a few saves to test this, and it seems to be different teams each time.

3 minutes ago, CurnRaisin said:

I always thought the players generated where tied to either the clubs or leagues reputation, are any of these set high?

I'm creating my own Custom league in Ireland and haven't noticed anything similar to this. But I also never looked to much at the generated players. I will have a look on my next test save.

Nah, the reputations are really low. The league has a reputation of about 1 or 2, and the highest team rep in the league is about 150-250

Archived