FM19 - Part of the Furniture (Taking Torquay to the Top)

coady

Welcome to Season 19 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we have a chance to defending our Premier League title with a game against Sheffield United at the Torquay Stadium. If we win we're champions, can we handle the pressure?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 2 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily FM19 content, with new episodes from my long term FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, every Sunday-Thursday at 4.30pm. Finally, a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Season 19 Episode 9 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we face Manchester United in the Champions League Semi Final. So often a bogey side for us in recent years, can we get the job done with the tie in the balance?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 2 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily FM19 content, with new episodes from my long term FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, every Sunday-Thursday at 4.30pm. Finally, a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 19 Episode 10 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Zinedine Zidane's Southampton in the FA Cup final at Wembley, as we look to retain a competition for 3 years for the first time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 19 Episode 11 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In the final episode of the series, we attempt to retain the Champions League in an Istanbul final against Liverpool. We'll also review Torquay's success, as well as our own personal achievements.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to a special episode from my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we go and look at Torquay one year later, to see how the club has been doing since we resigned last summer.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 2 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily FM20 content to come as soon as the Beta is released. Finally, a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday at the same time. 

Thanks for watching!